Monday, September 3, 2012

The Foreign Content on Television is Outrageous!

What is going on? If it isn't America's Got Talent, it's Real Housewives of New Jersey. Aba! It's getting ridiculous. First it was the telenovelas but, even that got old after a while. Don't get me wrong, I love watching some of these shows. It does, however, get scary when you look at a television station's programme schedule and realize that out of 19hrs of programming, only two hours worth of content is local. (sighing) I ask again, "What is going on?"
 
Seriously, at this rate we will soon be watching only local news as local content. We need more local programmes on our televisions.

1 comment:

  1. lol... at least we get some 2hrs local content. The thing is personally, I don't find the local stuff worth watching. Honestly, I find watching Gh TV series excruciating, seriously. As for the Gh movies... I should prolly just shush about that. Even the Gh ads are urgh!
    Btw, I should add, not all of them but most of them.

    ReplyDelete

I spoke my mind... Now it's your turn..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails