Hi, I know it's been ages since I last posted something on this blog. Forgive wai... I guess that is why when my friend S asked me to answer 54 random questions about myself, Iwas like why not? So, I hope you find this entertaining.
1. Who was the last person you texted?: My friend Nii. It was an accusatory whatsapp message. lol!
2. When is your birthdate?: April 5
3. Who do you want to be with right now?: Me, Myself and I
4. What sports do you play?: Hmm. I used to play volleyball but that hasn't happened in over a decade.
5. Who is the first person in your contacts?: That would be Abi
6. What is your favorite song as of the moment?: You & I by Keke Wyatt and Avant.
7. If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with?: *Naughty chuckle* I would rather not say.
8. What do you feel right now?: Euphoric. The endorphins of this morning's workout are in full gear.
9 . What chocolate is your favorite?: Golden Tree Dark chocolate. What else tastes as divine?
10. How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?: *Clearing throat and counting fingers* I would say three.
11. Why did you create a Blogger account?: I needed a place to vent and share my thoughts and ideas.
12 . Who is your favorite blogger?: That would be Cece of the Big Girl Blog.
13 . Where do you want to be right now?: In bed, reading my Jackie Collins novel.
14 . What do you want to be in the future?: Hopefully, the CEO of a major communications consultancy. Or a partner in one.
15 . When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, I watched a wedding proposal online and my... who knew guys like that were still out there?
16. Are you happy?: I'm rather content.
17 . Who do you miss?: My big sister.
18 . If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life?: There are times when I think so but, in the end... I wouldn't change a thing.
19 . What was the best thing you were given?: The Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban book I received when I was 18. It was totally unexpected.
20. Who was the last person who called you?: My Dad
21. What is your favorite dish?: Jollof rice and goat meat sauce.
22. Have you ever cheated on your partner?: Definitely not!
23. Who do you spend crazy moments with?: *smiling* that would be my friend Gifty.
24..What kind of music do you listen to?: Almost anything. Jazz, Pop, R&B, Gospel.. Heck! If it's good I will listen to it!
25. Are you over your past?: Finally, yes.
26. How’s your heart?: It flutters from time to time, but good otherwise.
27. Do you like someone as of the moment?: Actually, I do
28. What would you want to say to your latest ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend?: Absolutely nothing!
29. Do you have any phobias?: Heights
30. Did you try to change for a person?: In the past, yes, and obviously it didn't work out. So I've learned that they aren't the one if they can't accept you as you are.
31. What’s the nicest thing have you given to someone?: I bought the nicest shirt I could find for a good friend of mine on his birthday.
32. Would you go back to your previous relationship?: H E L L to the definite NO. What's done is done.
33. Are you in a good or bad mood?: I'm actually in a pretty good mood.
34. Name someone you can’t live without.: My parents. Sorry but I'm giving two.
35. Describe your dream date.: One that feels like we're old friends. We get great food. Good drinks.
36. Describe your dream wedding.: This one deserves its own post oo. One thing I can definitely say is that it would be an outdoor affair.
37. How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s?: None.
38. Have you ever been kissed?: Uh huh....
39. How long is your longest relationship?: On and off: Almost 3 years.
40. Have you ever cried over someone?: Haven't we all?
41. Do you have a grudge against anyone?: At the moment yes but it'll pass
42. Did you fall for someone you shouldn’t?: Hmmm... haven't we all?
43. Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret?: Yes
44. Do you like getting hurt?: Seriously? Is there anyone out there who is like that? SMH
45. Does anyone hate you?: lol! Probably.
46. If you can change anything about yourself, what is it?: Erhm. My weight. Working on it actually.
47. Can you live without internet?: That can't happen.
48. What’s the song that remind you of your special someone?: When I have my special someone I will know what song it is.
49. Are you good at holding back your tears?: Yep.
50. Have you ever experienced being hysterical?: Ha! I remember those days when I was working on my thesis.
51. Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love?: Who hasn't?
52. Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel?: Sadly, yes.
53. Do you have trust issues?: I do.
54. Do you think all the pain is worth it?: Sometimes. Pain teaches you lessons, but it also makes you very cold.