Well, here it goes..........
- The touchpad mouse on laptops
- When I use my tigo to call an mtn or zain subscriber and the annoying lady says "the tigo number u have dialled cannot be reached at this moment"
- People who hawk and spit in front of others without even apologizing
- Computer viruses that come back even after your antivirus claims to have neutralised or deleted them.
- Power failures when you don't have your torchlight or candles nearby. And you end up hitting and bumping into things as you search for them.
- When hiplife artists use stupid phrases and senseless words so that their lyrics can rhyme.
- Troski mates who conveniently forget to give you change.
- Banking halls with so many empty teller booths.
- Ghanaian movies with characters named after foreign artists. Since when did we know that names such as Ciara, Rihaana and Beyonce even existed?
- When tv stations rudely interrupt programs or movies with ads
- TV ads which fail to show the benefits of a product's usage.
- Reckless troski drivers
- When someone is about to tell you something then goes "never mind".
- People who take forever to respond to your instant messages on yahoo messenger and facebook.
- When you call the MTN hotline and follow the voice prompts only to have that annoying tone blaring into your eardrum before the call ends itself.
- Traffic caused by police officers who claim to be directing traffic.
- People who dont ensure that the toilet is clean after they have been there.
- People who talk loudly when they receive calls in the troski.
- Mechanics who take troskis in their dirty work clothes and end up making yours dirty before you even reach your destination.
Hmmm..... so many things piss me off. Maybe I would have to continue this list next time. Please do not hesitate to tell me the things that piss you off.
Hope you have a good day.