Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Accra Traffic: Will It Go Away?

The traffic in the capital these days is nothing to write home about. It's so bad that getting a vehicle from one part of the city to another has become a problem. Even the taxi drivers are refusing to convey people to certain parts that are believed to be more affected by this menace.

This morning I stood at the bus stop for about 45 minutes and still couldn't get a vehicle to Madina. In the end, I had to charter a taxi to work. For how long can one continue like this. I can't spend GH¢20 for transportation alone on a daily basis oh!


2 comments:

  1. is there any way you can get a moped or a drive yourself? or is it too risky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear, I'm not brave enough to use a moped. I plan on getting a car soon. Just have to work on getting the cash to purchase it and a license to drive it :-).

    ReplyDelete

I spoke my mind... Now it's your turn..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails