Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Biting Pastor.....

I'm trying so hard to stop myself from exploding as I type this post. Gosh! I'm laughing so hard that my ribs actually hurt. My sister just narrated one of the most bizarre yet funny incidents I've ever heard of.

Apparently our next door neighbour visited my parents clinic to request for a tetanus shot. The reason for this, wait for it.... She was bitten by a pastor. Yes, a pastor oo...

This lady whom, on recommendation from a friend,  felt this pastor could heal her hurting knee decided to give him a try. Now, as they were praying all the woman noticed was that the man was bending his head towards her knee and before she could say Amen, the pastor had taken a bite of her fleshy knees.

Was the pastor desperate to perform a miracle? Or did he have a special agenda?

4 comments:

  1. My question is: Was there anyone else present when the alleged biting happened? I can think of at least 2 possible scenarios that could have the same end results as this one.
    "pastor" needs a psych evaluation though.
    But yes, this is bizzare.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaa ok i started to really laugh when i translated it into twi in my head!! lolz anything translated into twi becomes way more funnier..
    "ei.. mese.. afei, pastor no si ne tiri asɛ, kotoeɛ, na ɔka no!!ne kotodwe nyina worɔe! hmm.."


    hahaaaa rofl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how do we not know she got her healing depite the bite? Maybe that's why he had to take the bite out of her knee!

    Or... did she get scared and jump up before the healing took place and bumped into the pastors mouth?

    Oh i give up....no matter how i try to replay the scenario. We all need deliverance in Jesus Name..AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! That's hilarious rofl

    ReplyDelete

I spoke my mind... Now it's your turn..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails